Our maintenance staff are all fully qualified tradesmen. Their service vehicles are fully equipped with the tools and materials to complete most maintenance job requests on the spot.
Just one call does it all. Our maintenance team will arrange and co-ordinate your complete project no matter what size. With an extensive network of skilled subcontractors we have the expertise on hand to tackle your maintenance requirements.
A rapid response service is available upon request.
No job is considered too small. Our technicians will happily fix your lock, hang a whiteboard, re-lamp a light fitting or replace a washer.
- new office partitions
- office modifications & reconfigurations
- installation and repair of door hardware
- repair of damaged walls & ceilings
Office - Repairs and installations
- Installation & repair of office furniture
- repair of door handles, closers and locks
- installation of whiteboards & pin boards
- hanging of pictures, plaques and other wall fittings.
- wall mounting LCD screens and TVs.
- office partition repairs
- installation & repair of curtains & blinds
- seismic bracing of office furniture & equipment
- bracing of shelving and storage units
- Painting & decorating
- Filling cracks and holes
- Repainting or touch ups to walls, ceilings and doors
- Installation and repair of power points and switches
- Installation of new light fittings
- Re-tubing of existing lights fittings
- Testing and tagging of electrical equipment and leads
- Testing of emergency lighting systems
- Repair of leaking taps and fittings
- Installation of new fittings
- Unblocking drains
- Roof gutter repairs and cleaning